Thursday 10 May 2012

AIDS/HIV Information

The HIV virus, type one or two is widely known to be the reason for AIDS. HIV breaks down and assaults your T cells so your body is unable to defend itself against different infections. The HIV virus also assaults your peripheral nervous process, this causes nerve and muscle pain, in the feet, legs, and hands.

AIDS is an acronym for Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome it causes a destruction of the immune process. It is the most advanced stage of the HIV virus (HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus). AIDS is defined by the Centers for Illness Control and Prevention (CDC) as the presence of a positive HIV antibody check and or more of the illnesses known as opportunistic infections.

HIV is spread through direct contact with semen or blood of an individual that is infected. This can be transferred in plenty of ways the most common is unprotected sexual activity. Other means of infection are infected blood transfusions, sister to kid (at time of birth, or through breast milk), sharing needles with an infected person, and never a healthcare worker that gets pricked with an infected needle.

Often individuals who are infected with HIV have few signs and in some cases there's none. Other times, signs of HIV are confused with other illnesses such as the flu. This may be extreme, with swollen glands in the neck and armpits, tiredness, fever and night sweats. This is where as much as 9 out of ten of the infected individuals will create AIDS. At this point the person may feel healthy and not even know that he/she has the virus. The next stage begins when the immune process starts to break down and the virus becomes more aggressive in damaging white cells. Several glands in the neck and armpits may swell and stay swollen for an extended timeframe without any explanation. As this illness progresses boils or warts may spread over the body. They may also feel tremendously worn out, night sweats, high fevers, chronic diarrhea, and they may lose a substantial amount of their body weight. Most cases have shown thrush as a symptom as well. At this point the person is in the final stages of HIV--AIDS. Extreme chest infections with high fever are common and survival rate is above 70% but decrease with each recurrence.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to appreciate Dr OGU for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 2 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. OGU curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. on his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .OGU , God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases.. DIABETES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS, HIV/AIDS, FIBROID,COPD,MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A,B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Ogu today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982

    ReplyDelete